I’m here! Sorry for the long absence, but a number of things have happened since my last post 2(!) weeks ago.
1. I, along with Karen, Melinda, and several others took part in the first Stitch ‘n Pitch here in town. We drank some cheap beer, knit a little, and talked a lot. Door prizes were given out, and Melinda won the awesome Lantern Moon bag while Karen and I sat there and tried not to be too jealous.
2. GP and I saw Iron Man. It was great. But then again I am a sucker for action films based on comics.
3. Mom came in for a visit! Yay! She left yesterday, but we had a really great time while she was here.
4. We saw the new Indiana Jones movie. I get why the critics didn’t like it, but we all thought it was pretty good. It all depends on your views about certain things. I won’t go into detail ’cause I don’t want to spoil it for anyone.
5. I crocheted a bag. Then started another one. Look for a post later on that.
6. I mailed buttons to Katie, who needs them for a fantastic sweater she made. Go check it out!
7. I knit some on the Lotus Blossom Tank.
8. Mostly, I’ve been sitting around being lazy. Which was a nice way to de-stress after two weeks worth of experiments at school wound up being all for nothing.
Anyway, I have some things to show you all, but I wanted to let you know I’m still here, and still blogging!